Thursday, November 03, 2005



I'm missing a lot of people now. It's so sudden, I know.

Azimah!(even though I'm chatting with her online now) I wanna go out with her soon! She's a good shopping khaki man. We talked about many many things to do during MY hols. Notice the "MY"? Yea, poly will be starting by then, I think. Sad man.

`Beaching
`Viet cafe-ing
`K-boxing
`Clubbing

4 main wants.

Anw, happy sha la la for her. Collecting money soon! Boo!


And MEL HO! That girl! Miss reading her blog. It nv fails to inspire me and makes me think. Think wisely. Act wisely. Miss having her and dari around. Still rmb the movie trip I went with her. Watched "A moment to remember" at Cine. Cried like whats. Oogling at hot guys and stuff like that.

WANYI! She's online too. Was talking about my Chinese 'A'. Sighs. COME OUT COME OUT!

Shyuan! Nth but just her. My best pal in 4C.

Xian. That girl. If I really wanna talk about her, I will have to blog till tmr. SO MUCH THINGS TO SAY. But it's better to keep it to myself. WUAHAHAHA. Hope she's not reading this. =x


And many many others. I'll tend to miss people when....



:)))




beautiful day, in bliss :) 12:36 am






Lauren

shu ling
swt18
mjc graduand
12th march
bluesockz@hotmail.com



Music is Love



Baby just say goodnight
I'll be gone tomorrow
Baby just close your eyes
I cant take the sorrow
Baby just walk away
You know I cant stand

There's no easy way to say goodbye





Message me






Amigos


alvin
azm
benjamin
boonhwee
caleb
caroline
huiqi
janice
jaszie
jevan
jiesi
joel
kangyan
leeshyuan
lynette
mel
mui
rachel
richie
ryan
shannon
sinyi
steph
yanling
BLOGGER
PICTURE-HOST
BLOGSKINS
LAYOUT